Sunday 9 February 2014

Channel change and part 3

Hey guys!
I'm moving my channel 'Jordan Godley' to a new channel called 'Midgets Shall Rise'.
I am just going to transfer straight over and not post any of my other videos on the new channel.
Okay, so I haven't started my new series on 'Flaming Gaming Jordan', but that was because I asked my friend to get me a screen recorder (because on mine it wants to change my browser and I don't want that) and he forgot.
I will start learning the electric guitar on Monday and will be getting a guitar soon so will start performing for you soon.
I will be getting a new camera after march because I will have enough money to get a camera and tripod.

See you guys!
Blogger's playing up again, so here's the link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x1n9ccADCI&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment