Friday 21 February 2014

Double Whammy! Film review and Dr Who!

Back again! This time, it's a double post. One of the videos is a film review of 'Legends of the Guardians-The Owls of Ga'Hoole' and that's on Midgets Shall Rise. It's looking a bit more professional, since I found the trim tool in windows live movie maker. I will post my part five of chapter one tomorrow. Good news! I might be getting a new camera sooner than expected, which would allow my videos to become longer and better quality than ever before! This will allow me to read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy faster than I have so far.
Th other video is a Dr Who fight scene-type-thing. It is shorter than my first one (I'm still not sure if it is blocked or not.) but I think it's better. Dr Who doesn't appear until the end, but he is there!
Dr Who link
Legends of the Guardians-The Owls of Ga'hoole

No comments:

Post a Comment