Sunday 16 February 2014

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy-Chapter 1 part 4 and other channels

Hey people of the internet! I am really sorry about the quality of this week's video but my camera is still being very temperamental and wouldn't record this morning, so I used my webcam. here is the link to this weeks video: The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy chapter 1 part 4
Please check out my other channel Flaming Gaming Jordan and subscribe ready for video activity. I have a friend who's house I go round nearly every week and he has a screen recorder which I will bring to my computer and use. He has a channel called Flaming Gaming Tom. Also, one of my other friends has a channel called Flaming Panda. He does gaming and other stuff too. I also have a group channel with Ryan (Flaming Panda) called Panda God Stop Motion Films and we make (You guessed it) Stop motion films.
Here's my gaming channel link: Flaming Gaming Jordan
Here's my stop motion channel link: Panda God Stop Motion Films

No comments:

Post a Comment